Want to Swtich from Alch to Jewlery

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Nematodes, Feb 10, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Nematodes Guest

I'm not too far into Alchemy and I would like to switch. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it?

Cheers
  2. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Rqron Guest

I would not do it.

I have both an alchemist and a jeweler and essential there is not much difference. If it is for the coin I can tell ya that my alchemist makes about the same as the jeweler (and at times a good chunk more on potions) but I was already told that will change once I get a few more lvls up (next week) and I will be hitting T8 where the quested jewelery is better then what the jeweler is crafting and so that coin venue goes away. I actually pity someone trying to make any coin in the low lvls with the jewelery coming out of TD.

J.C.
  4. ARCHIVED-Nematodes Guest

The reason I wanted to switch is that I could then at least make my own spell upgrades...as it is now I'm having trouble selliing anything I make. However, I'm not sure if I want to get knocked down to lvl 9. I was hoping I could just get knocked down to 19 where I chose my specialty.
    Thanks for the info.
  5. ARCHIVED-sassafras Guest

I'm not sure what level you are, but from 9 - 19 there isn't really much difference, you can get that done in an hour. The reason you get knocked down to 9 is you can pick any different route, outfitter or craftsman included. I have both so makes no difference to me. But I do find the jeweler to be more useful.