Waiting for Zone server

Discussion in 'Performance Support' started by ARCHIVED-Naidine, May 16, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Naidine Guest

Hello... For the past month or so, I've been having issues when zoning ... anywhere, anytime. Its completely random. Most of the time i just hit "exit" and restart the game, no problem.

Today it became really bothersome as i was doing my tradeskill dailys. I would zone into my guild hall VIA the magical door in my Freeblood lair. That worked ok... then as I'd use the housing portal in the guild hall to zone back into the lair it would freeze at " Waiting for zone server" ... the Tips would still be running and the music is going but the bar would just freeze and fail to load my home. this has happened on 5 of my 9 crafters this morning and as i said before it happens at other times with different homes and zones as well.

Thank you for any advice in advance :)

Naid
  2. ARCHIVED-T'Pol Guest

Same thing for me.
    This happens at random times.
    Everytime i see the FPSmeter,Ping etc at 0 i know i am stuck again.....
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Naidine@Everfrost wrote:
    Naid, I'm sorry your're experiencing zoning issues in the game. I would recommend sending a support ticket to our tech team so they can investigate in the matter. You are also welcome to send me a PM with your reference # so I can personally assist you.
  4. ARCHIVED-T'Pol Guest

Oh thats so sweet that Naid is getting help and that you are even willing to help personally regarding this issue.
  5. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Lemon@Innovation wrote:
    Lemon, I'm sorry that you're still encountering zoning problems in game. I would highly recommend sending a support ticket so our tech team can troubleshoot the issue. You're also welcome to PM me your ticket reference number