Void Crafting instance-Temp table problems

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Meirril, Apr 10, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Just a little experience I wanted to share. I just did my first Palace of Ferzul crafting instance and all in all I had a perty good time. I thought it was fun at least.
    But, I had a few frustrating moments too. On a few combines (off-class) I couldn't get durability to raise part way through the combine. I'd even counter an event successfully AND spam the other 2 durabilty counters and the durability would still drop! Once I got a Inspriation counter and only gained half a bar of durability.
    In every one of these cases, after the combine was finished I realized the tinkered crafting station had expired.
    I've done in the field combines before with a portable chemestry set. I've never had these problems before but that was with my primary crafting skill. I suppose my level 80 counters could off set the basic "success" bonuses?
    With +27 durability comming from counters, I think what was happening is that I wasn't getting any "bonus" from "success". So every combine was comming out to about -30 durability +27 from counters net -3 durability on a success. Failures (normal, not critical) didn't seem much worse than successes. I'd guess it was -50 durbility with a +27 from counters for a net -23. Again, just a guess from behavior. Also my progress wasn't moving much in each of these cases but I wasn't watching the progress bar nearly as much as I was watching durability.
    Anyways, I'd suggest turning on the autoconsume function on the tables. If you need more you can talk to the gnome next to the clockwork again to get more.
  2. ARCHIVED-Celena Guest

Meirril wrote:
    Agreed. Once i noticed this option, the process seemed to go along more smoothly. No need to rummage around in bags, find said station, click, etc. it just automagically pops up as the previous one poofs.