Voice overs for Vampires?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Zabjade, Dec 23, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Shrell Guest

2. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

a picture of Ian McKellan as Gandalf. . . very nice. Your point being . . .. .??
  3. ARCHIVED-Chavaira Guest

With a Yoda quote attributed to Dumbledore.
    Something along the lines of "smell the color nine," methinks.
  4. ARCHIVED-Shrell Guest

quiarrah wrote:
    My point that people mix stuff up all the time. It's no big deal.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

kelvmor wrote:
    I wonder why that would be, I can't imagine any reason for people bashing SoE.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mynce Guest

It's just another example of the big wigs at SOE wanting money with little effort. They fully expected you to pay for something without being able to test it out. Now that most of you have dumped your money into Freeblood nonsense, do you really feel you got what you paid for? You know when I tried to look up a Freeblood on EQ2Players Character Search their name didn't even come up. Just $character race=19 or something like that and it wouldn't let me view the profile.
    And let's not forget the bouncy hair.

Honestly, I would not expect any new voices. Not when they could just slap on a pre-recorded voicebank. I'd expect /that/ instead of something new.

I always thought they should let the /fans/ record voices. Give them a simple release to sign at fanfaire and bring a mini recording booth. It wouldn't be that hard!
  7. ARCHIVED-BlakkMantis Guest

The voices I hear in my head would be just purrrfect for the Vamps!!
  8. ARCHIVED-Jaremai Guest

Kikiriki@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Being able to use the standard voices available to the other races would be a step up from random roars and general silence. Since they were elf hybrids, dump in the dark elf sets. Done. Something.
  9. ARCHIVED-Mynce Guest

Jaremai@Guk wrote:
    Yes, but...

/effort.

Mehhhh....
  10. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Blakkmantis@Everfrost wrote:
    You mean The Count from Sesame Street?