vision of vox... add crazy

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-sab, Sep 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-sab Guest

pulling contest vox in PF, equals at 80% what seems to be all sets of adds show up at 80%. IIRC there are about 4 adds every 20% but this pull had a screen full of mobs and instant death for 3 grps.

is this right?
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

It's been a really long time since I've killed this mob on anyone, but I remember the adds being pretty nuts each time & having to be ready for their spawn. I do not remember it ever being anything trivial like 3-4 mobs.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mccar42 Guest

I remember that fight being add heavy.
    Have you tried burning through the named and taking a wipe after its dead, while trying to contain the adds?
    Otherwise you will need to focus on burning down the adds while stopping dps on the named every 20% (if it is % based you can take 20mins to kill it but adds will only pop at those %'s).
    Try using a Main Assist to focus dmg on killing them so you know everyone is on them
    (I assume you are all lvl 50?)

Those encounters (old contested raids) were the end game, they were hard. they were killed back in t5 when the gear was junk(vs today) and no AA so it should be do-able.
  4. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

sab wrote:
    Yes. She's always had a psychotic amount of adds like that. I don't ever remember fighting her where you could ever see anything except a screen full of adds and a giant pair of wings flapping about.