"Virtually" Attending Fan Faire!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Kiara, Jun 22, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

[IMG]

Through the magic of the internet, Fan Faire attendees can follow along and contribute to the online presence of Fan Faire news and updates! We'll be using several social media outlets, as well as our own sites, to post news, announcements, photos and more from Fan Faire, as it's happening. Keep reading for tagging details below.
    Read more!
  2. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

That is awesome. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Great to hear, I really enjoyed watching the opening session via video feed last year :).
  4. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Very glad you are doing this as some people, myself included, just cannot afford a cross country airfaire ticket.
    When you coming to NY?
  5. ARCHIVED-rkid Guest

There goes having a bad hair day. ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Obann@Permafrost wrote:
    My understanding from the women I talked to at the last too... bad hair days are unavoidable in Vegas.
  7. ARCHIVED-Dirty Jack Rackham Guest

Unless you lose your house at the blackjack table. That would make for several bad hair days.
    Remember... What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas baby.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Dirty Jack Rackham wrote:
    If you split 3's at my blackjack table you're not going to be worrying about a bad hair day. You're going to be asking for a paramedic. ;)
  9. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

I looked more into this.
    There's only one thing of a podcast? Nothing else? Boo.
  10. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Katryina@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I am not sure what you mean, here.
    Last I heard SoE was going to Record thier regular accuring podcast at Fan Faire(if they can). That doesn't keep other podcasters who cover SoE from doing there thing. Heck, there is a whole Panel devoted to Podcasting that include the a number of Fan Podcasters.
    As for Audio, or Video... I know I'll be attempting to post some Youtube stuff, after each day's Panels. I believe SoE is also doing some Offical Video, and Zam and the other Fan Sites all have people to provide that info to.
    Though I do have a question of the OGR people... Are you guys going to be broadcasting the Panels again this year?
  11. ARCHIVED-rebyenlives Guest

If I remember correctly last year the community address was broadcasted through voice chat is that going to happen again this year?