Vexy's Signatures and Artwork

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Tivahna, Feb 9, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Tivahna Guest

Hello There!
    I've been working with photoshop for a little over a year now, and I love to use it. Previously before photoshop and having a tablet, I used good old pen and paper, to draw people's characters for stories, D&D, or whatever!
    So I'll be posting some of my sigs, and possible wall papers I've done in the past here, and uh I've never really taken requests, but if anyone has them, then feel free to request
    Thank you so much for looking, feedback is always appreciated.

Requests~!
    If you'd like to request a sig, please PM me this information, or add it to the thread.
    Character Name:
    Character Title:
    Lord, Lady, Stormcaller...
    Character Race:
    Character Class:
    Adventure or Crafting
    Character Guild:
    Optional
    Character Server:
    Additional text:
    Quote, lyric...
    Text you want displayed:
    i.e. First name, last name, server and class

Links to HIGH QUALITY screenshots:

*Requirement Information /borrowed/ from Aeyahna's thread, with permission ;D
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These first three, are from WARhammer Online

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And now onto EQ2
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Newer ones
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

NEW
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And last but not least, a background I did!

[IMG]

Thanks again for looking, sorry for it being so image heavy ^^;

2. ARCHIVED-Nighthowl Guest

Very nice! I really like the red and gold sig for Rylah.

But I have a question.... what font did you use for the background, the stormcaller?!? Love that font, but I know I don't have it yet!! (I have photoshop CS2) So if you could please, give me the name of that font and possibly where you found it?
  3. ARCHIVED-Tivahna Guest

4. ARCHIVED-BlueDivine Guest

Thanks for the V-Day sig you made for me I really like what you did with the colours, the armor I was wearing looked competly different!

Thanks very much it looks great!
  5. ARCHIVED-StealthM0de Guest

Character Name: Stealthmode Kitesalot
    Character Title: Archer
    Lord, Lady, Stormcaller... Archer
    Character Race: Wood Elf
    Character Class: Ranger
    Adventure or Crafting Adventure 80

Character Guild: Blood Rain
    Optional
    Character Server: Antonia Bayle
    Additional text: 80th season ranger of Blood Rain
    Text you want displayed:
    Archer Stealthmode Kitesalot, seperate line? Destroyer of Phuertix, seperate line? 80th season Wood elf Ranger of Blood Rain, seperate line? Antonia Bayle server, and if possible, anyway to pull some of the stats from the code that the stock SOE sig uses? Lastly, a nice gothic/mideival type font.

Links to HIGH QUALITY screenshots:
    None... 8( need a high quality photographer on AB!
  6. ARCHIVED-Tivahna Guest

D: Oh wow, a request! I was definitely away from EQ2 for about a month. I should probably post things like that. I'd still love to do sigs though, so Stealthmode, I'm on almost every night, I'll look for you tonight and hit you up for some pics, if you're still intersted.

~Still taking requests~

>> I'm actually starting to attend an artschool this October, so ANY practice even, is awesome! Thanks guys!
  7. ARCHIVED-Tivahna Guest

Updated first post with two new ones. Aiah and Aizik! Just quick ones