Veteran xp pots

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by kurghan, Sep 28, 2017.

1. kurghan Active Member

I have a few 100 LVL characters I have levelled over the years, some using these pots and some not, so on some characters I still have them would it be possible to change tag of these to heirloom so I can swap them between alts who really need them.
    Kurghan
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

A nice idea, but i do not think they will do this: You will be too fast lv 110 at your main in the next expansion
  3. Yado Active Member

PEople will be 110 within a few hours of the expac being out. But I agree they won't do this but for a different reason. DB sells pots on the store, if they was to allow people to move vet pots around in an heirloom fashion they would never sell any of their XP pots in the store. People would just create an ALT claim and move all the pots then delete the New alt.
    Onci, Malleria, Mizgamer62 and 3 others like this.
  4. Conifur Well-Known Member

I disagree with your few hour theory, I think FG was their test run for XP for the next expansion. I believe they are going to throttle back XP gain and use that as the artificial gate for the next expansion.
  5. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Hopefully we can view beta feedback in testing. That might help us decide if the next expansion is worth it. If it is a tiny amount of new content and advancement is gated behind agonizingly slow xp, then my decision will be an easy one.
  6. Malleria Well-Known Member

If it's anything like previous betas, they'll significantly dial down the experience gain between beta going offline and live coming up.
    Conifur likes this.
  7. Yado Active Member

While you may be correct about DB gating XP the general premise I put forth in for the reason Veteran XP pots will not ever be made heirloom remains true as well. It is like the guided familiar cages and the familiars contain within. They are no trade so I like many others have ended up with 2 of the same and not been able to pass it down to an ALT. This is because DB sells then on the station store.
  8. Conifur Well-Known Member

I am not using beta as my point, I will wait until the game is out at least a month. My year membership is over 27 Oct and I am not renewing it. I will go FTP and talk to my friends who remain and get their opinions.
  9. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I understood your point. I was just giving my take on what the next expansion may or may not be. I was just saying that beta feedback might give us an idea about what to expect. If it is another KA, low on new content and mostly a replay of old content and/or progression is gated behind boring and excessive grinding etc., then I am going to pass on it.
    Conifur likes this.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

Except the ones for sale and the ones that drop are completely separate sets.... so it really doesn't make any sense at all...