Veteran Rewards FAQ

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Isulith, Feb 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Isulith Guest

What are Veteran Rewards?

Veteran Rewards are items you can claim to your character based on Account Age. You can see your account age on the Character (C) Miscellaneous Tab. Each Veteran Reward can be claimed once per character. Effective December 9th, 2011: all membership levels are able to accrue time towards your Veteran Rewards claim rewards. Subscribers prior to this date had to have active subscriptions to accumulate time. From December 9th and going forward, all accounts will accumulate time.

How do I claim the rewards?

You can claim your Veteran Rewards by typing /claim in-game. To examine the contents of the /claim, click on the icon on the left hand side. This will bring up a menu to examine each item in the claim package.

[IMG]

How do you calculate how much time counts toward Veteran Rewards?

Account age is determined by the number of days your Game Pass has been active in total. This is cumulative, so for every day your subscription is active, it adds a day to your total number of active days. This applies to accounts using both the standard subscription as well as Station Access. If you deactivate your account, any days that the account was deactivated will simply not count toward your total.

Effective December 9th, 2011, all membership levels are able to accrue time towards your veteran rewards claim rewards. Subscribers prior to this date had to have active subscriptions to accumulate time. December 9th and forward any account, will accumulate time.

You also get bonus time for owning expansions up through Rise of Kunark. If you mouse over Account Age you will see the breakdown of your account Age. Base Age is your active days. There is no bonus time added for expansions beyond Rise of Kunark.

[IMG]

What happens if I converted to Station Access after being subscribed normally and my account activation time changed?

The total amount of time that your account was active either as a standard account or Station Access account will count toward your total time. It doesn't matter if the creation date changed when you switched over to Station Access.

Example: If you had a standard EQII account for 6 months and switched to Station Access for the next 6 months, you would be considered a 1 Year veteran.

What are the rewards?

The gifts you get depend on how long you have been subscribed to EQII. They are as follows:

1 Day
    • Bag of Endless Adventure -12 slot bag.
    1 Week
    • 6x Drink of the Wise - Increases Combat XP Gain by 55% for 30 minutes.
    1 Month
    • 3 Field Repair Kits - Fully repairs armor equipped, in your inventory and overflow slots.
    • 3 Wand of Forgiveness - Removes experience debt.
    • Weapon Rack - Decorative house item.
    3 Months
    • Basic Firework - Launches a firework.
    • Reforming Stone - Allows user a one time option to reselect their training, tradition and trait choices.
    • Your Future Tombstone - Decorative house item.
    6 Months
    • 6 Draught of the Wise - Increases Combat XP Gain by 77% for 45 min.
    1 Year
    • 6 Draft of the Wise - Increases Combat XP Gain my 110% for one hour.
    • Title: The Loyal - Suffix for your Personna.
    18 Months
    • Fancy Firework - Launches a firework.
    • Pirate Flag - Decorative house item.
    2 Year
    • 6x Draft of the Wise - Increases Combat XP Gain my 110% for one hour.
    • Title: The Dedicated - Suffix for your Personna.
    • Magic Makeover Mirror - Allows you to change your characters appearance.
    3 Year
    • An Ancestral Scroll - Grants a EQOA or EQ1 Server Title.
    • Veteran's Display Case - 40 Slot Display Case which reduces Broker Commission by 50%.
    • Title: The Distinguished - Suffix for your Personna.
    4 Year
    • Mystic Moppet Billy - Shapechanges caster into a Form of a mystic moppet. Shrinks caster by 40%.
    • Title: The Zealous - Suffix for your Personna.
    • Treasure Horde - Reduces the coin upkeep of your home by 25% when placed within it.
    5 Year
    • Pixie on a String - A Pixie pet.
    • 5-Year Firework - Launches a firework.
    • 6x Draft of the Sage - Increases Combat XP Gain by 110% for 2 hours.
    • Orb of Concentrated Memories - Orb that fills your adventure vitality.
    6 Year
    • Hammer of Adept Hands - Fills your tradeskill vitality completely when used.
    • Call of the Veteran - Summons a mysterious orb that will allow the user to summon or teleport to a group member anywhere in Norrath.
    • Fate Accessory Bag - Appearance Armor.
    • 3x Wand of Forgiveness - Removes Experience Debt.
    7 Year
    • Mistmoore Crag Estate.
    8 Year
    • Veteran Revival - Revives the targeted group with 20% health and power.
    • Vision of the Thullosian - The user's eyes emit an eerie glow.
    • Veteran's Elemental Mount - Select One: Elemental Disc of Air, Elemental Disc of Earth, Elemental Disc of Flame, Elemental Disc of Water.
    • 6 Draft of the Wise Increases XP gain by 110% for one hour.
    How do I get the rewards after I've earned them?

While playing, simply type /claim to get your reward.

How many times can I /claim the gifts?

It depends on the reward. Some of the older Veteran Rewards can be claimed on up to 3 characters per account, so be sure which characters you want to have access to these items. Newer rewards can be claimed on many characters per account.
    How do I know how long I've been subscribed to EQII?

Open your Character Windown in game (C) and click on the icon labeled Miscellaneous, which is the third small icon above the information panel on the right side of the window. The bottom number in the panel will show your Account Days, and hovering your mouse over the green number shows your account age. Rewards are given based on the total years, months and days calculated at the bottom.

Players who purchased our first four expasions recieved an additional 90 days per expasion to their account age, and the bottom total includes those days.

Please note:
    Subscribers who have switched between a standard EQII account and Station Access may only see the number of days the most recent account type has been active in the Persona window. However, the cumulative subscription time is being tracked and your rewards will be awarded correctly.

[IMG]

For up-to-date information on Veteran Rewards, check out our Knowledge Base article here.