Very Experienced High Playtime Player Seeking Guild (Crushbone)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Skoda Zek, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Skoda Zek New Member

Greetings,

I am a returning EQ2 player from launch era. I have all content expansions and subscription (as well as all vet rewards being a launch account if that matters).

Unfortunately I never broke the Ice on EQ2 because I was far to vested in Everquest 1 which I played since launch originally on Solusek Ro. I spent over 5 years raiding in several of the most hardcore guilds on my server including being present for Kerafyrm (Sleeper awakening) on my server. I have extensive experience in end game. I have also played Eve Online very heavily (12 active accounts) since 2003. I am currently on a hiatus from Eve.

Unfortunately being a returning playing I am leveling my main which is currently an 85 (leveled properly, not instant heroic. Still have not used that, not sure If I ever will. Playing a toon I have not leveled does not appeal to me) necromancer 93 sage. It should only take me a few days to hit 95, I have 280 instant AA vet reward as well to use once I hit 90.

I am a very high activity player, and I need a guild that will help me re-establish in EQ2. Everquest 2 is a whole new game compared to what I remember from launch era and because I returned to this game solo I lack a support community. The issue is, I have no desire to join a non end game guild and use them for information/support only to ditch them for an end game guild once I meet generally accepted requirements. Ideally I would like to join a guild that is prepared to invest in a (very near) future player who will have high activity and near perfect raid attendance and experience/discipline.

I also have years of experience as raid leader / event coordinator from original EQ and extensive leadership experience from Eve. For 2 years I lead an alliance of nearly 2000 players in Eve as well as being a fleet commander for operations that included several hundred pilots.

Some personal details:
    Timezone: MST GMT -7 (Self employed so online schedule is my own to adjust)
    Recently divorced, thus no marital limitations anymore ;)

I am not seeking to join the top guild or even one of the top guilds. But an active end game guild that is willing to take me in and assist me in re-learning EQ2 while I prepare to start raiding in the coming days (couple weeks at most).

Thank you for your consideration.

Please contact me via forums or in game (Qualic)
  2. Evisca D'White Member

Did you find a home on Crushbone yet? I'm asking because the CRA (Crushbone Raid Alliance) runs a base guild named Legends where a lot of us hang out with everyone. If you're still in the market look us up or shoot me an in-game e-mail. I'll be glad to get you hooked up, then you can pick from one of the CRA raid forces to fit your schedule/style/skill level.