Very confused about Server choice...

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Kanturo, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Kanturo New Member

Im fromt the EU denmark and i am really looking forward to play this game. But the thing that annoys me from start is, that i have no idea what server to choose. What if i choose a US server? am i able to do that? cause the eu server has low population it says on my server info. And is there even EU players on US servers? and how is the latency if you choose to play on a US server from EU?

many questions, i know^^ hope you guys can help me out here :)

cheers!
  2. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

You can chose any server. Im an euro player myself and im on nagafen (U.S. pvp server). Checking the population of every server at your prime time is your best bet and pick the server with highest loads.
  3. Corun New Member

I am a euro player as well, playing on Freeport.
    Latency is a non-issue, this is not a FPS Game. I never notice any latency problems.
    Freeport and Antonia Bayle have the highest populations at US play times.
  4. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Kanturo
    UK player here, always played on US Servers, Crushbone in my case, and probably the highest pop outside of PvP (Naggy) and Role Playing (AB). Lag is not an issue - but then my ISP has better connectivity across the Atalantic than it does across the North Sea/English Channel.

If you're not seeing the US Servers, you'll need to change the region settings on the Launch Pad, top left hand corner and change the Vesion: EU English/Francais/Deutsch to US English.