Verlixa in Obsidian Core - ruining an otherwise decent zone

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Doomravin, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Suziekew New Member

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. I was following the one on wikia but it didn't mention standing on the dais. Thing is, I only ever saw the announcement you mentioned once. So, I would watch where they went. When I did click in the correct order I was killed anyway so then I thought it actually meant to click the opposite one. Dead of course. Then last to first and dead again. Three hours later and three repairs, I just let the merc kill the thing. I will give it another shot, following your more detailed outline and see what happens. I do have ten more alts to run this with *sigh* so I'd better get it down!

Thanks again and I look forward to a more successful trip next time!
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you continue to have problems with it and are Maj'Dul I can come help you through it once so you see how it goes. PM me here if you're on Maj'Dul and want the help, I'm usually on on one of my alt army somewhere.
  3. Conifur Well-Known Member

This whole zone is my least favorite. Not hard - just boring.
  4. Clintsat Well-Known Member

It's too late in the expac to make a difference now but it would have been nice to be able to burn past a round or two.
  5. Suziekew New Member

I just read over what I'm supposed to do for the next leg of this signature quest. It's too complicated and confusing. Sometimes it's better in real life than it is in writing. If not, I think I'm going to just dump this quest.

Thanks very much for the offer Sigridrifa but I'm on Halls of Fate.
  6. Suziekew New Member

haha!! Ok, I take it back. Just tried to figure out the So'Valiz fight but the in and the out and the back and the forth and all that is not a doable for me.I followed the Wikia explanation but it's just like the other fight except he resets if it's wrong. Is there some simpler explanation than that one or is that it?