Velious Winter Rewards: January Rewards

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Jan 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

Padeshar@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Which the delay that they were speaking of did NOT change a thing. That is what she was referring to and I even linked her explanation of this in this very thread.

As for Sukuyan's question I do not know the answer to it
  2. ARCHIVED-Cronqar Guest

Charlice@Unrest wrote:
    And where does it say that the rewards are limited time only to claim? Before shouting all in yellow and **self edited for making an unwarranted insult** make the connection from limited time only to the preorder price of 59.99$ which is for a limited time and will go up to 89.99$ at the time indicated at the preorder page in a countdown and at the asterisk at the bottom.
    As of changing the tag on the potion, the original heirloom was clearly a mistake some people had to take advantage off trying to hoard those. This was obvious that this was never intended and I personally think that a good 6 day ban whack over the head would be more than appropriate. Consider yourself lucky and take this lesson as Common Sense 101.
    *On February 22, 2011 the Digital Collector's Edition price will increase to $89.99.
  3. ARCHIVED-RingleToo Guest

Every time "rewards" come along, there's always a lot of complaining. What do people want for free? The problem might be that people think they "earned" these rewards by virtue of the fact they play a game they would have played anway. I think if they called them "give-a-ways" instead of "rewards" folks would be less disgruntled.
  4. ARCHIVED-Elifin Guest

Cronqar wrote:
    Wake up. Posters pointed out the potion was heirloom and even pointed out how it could be used and it was said yes that is fine.
    They went live heirloom. They were changed with no warning. I in fact ONLY CLAIMED ONE POTION, but put it in shared bank for an alt to use. Oh surprise I can't withdraw it now.
    It was $oE's mistake. Now people are ending up with no potion at all due to the regulation 'working as intended' crap spun by red writers.
    Seriously get your head out of SoE's butt and smell the roses.
  5. ARCHIVED-hadeangel Guest

so, for the dec and jan awards it said you needed to have an active account. for the Feb award it said you must have gotten the the other 2 day and get the xpac. I have 2 accounts, I got the dec and jan awards so I am wondering if you need to have an active account on the 22nd or once you get the xpac you can get the feb awards?
  6. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

hadeangel wrote:
    If you have the Dec and Jan rewards, all you need to do is buy the expansion and add it to your account before 2011 ends.