Veksar instance for Waters of Norrath..I can't help other players with the questline

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Rainmare, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Rainmare Well-Known Member

just like the title says. it's BS that because I did the quest myself earlier...now I can't help anyone else do the instance of Veksar because I 'don't meet the entrance requirements'. I thought we were past the point of making it so peopel can't get help on a part of things because someone did the questline already? what's the point of me telling friends about the new heritage if the 1 point in the questline they probably need help, I can't help with?
  2. Rainmare Well-Known Member

and more issues...the next section of the quesling in EW...if I'm grouped, my friend couldn't see the questgiver. not to mention the portal/Talavan mobs. not only could I not see them, but my AE spells can't hurt them, adn I can't target through my friend to kill them, even though I COULD see the elemental mobs earlier in the line.

then on the butcherblock portion...same thing. the mobs by the artifacts I could not see or hurt with any ae or the like, and couldn't target through my friend...and then I COULD see the Tavalans int he siren cave and fight those to help. so reall strange inconsistancies on how and when I can actually help my friend during this questline.
  3. Extemper Developer

Got some fixes coming in for this soonish!