Vashte's Maze.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Vashte, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Vashte Active Member

Greetings, maze runners! I've constructed a Tinkerfest inspired maze that's been on my mind for a while, with elements of NoTD and a dash of Frostfell incorporated in it. I hope you enjoy the humor within, because it sure had me snickering as I was designing it!
    [IMG]

There are an additional 2 books at the end of the maze, should you be inclined to look within. This is the book at the entrance, to explain why the maze is as it is. Except, it doesn't explain the candy strewn about..
    [IMG]
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Where is this? :)

Oh, and the candy strewn about could be either like the bread crumbs on the trail in the fairy tale, or were dropped by those fleeing... :-/

Uwk
    who now has more of a visiting crew... ;->
    Geden likes this.
  3. Afista Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun! I'll definitely plan a trip to BB to see this soon :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh! Butcherblock, as in the signature...d'oh. ;->

Uwk
    Geden likes this.
  5. Geden Well-Known Member

Love this!! /off to get lost in the maze
  6. Vashte Active Member

I had a lot of item count left, so, um, well, a project is never fully finished until you're out of room.. right? I added more detail work in the final room and along the way as well as a couple magic mouth blurbs. I expected to wait until NoTD released to add more to it, but patience has never really been my strong suit. :rolleyes:

Did anyone get lost beyond finding? Did anyone use the teleport system? *grins* The fact that the island has no map (that I know of) only helps with the feeling of lostness. :confused:

Who now knows what evils are brewing in the final room? hehehehehe! :D