Varsoon release date?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Intenzive, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Intenzive Member

Is there a release date for the server? Really want to take some PTO at work for the launch.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

No release date posted yet. You may try asking on the official discord.
  3. Rayzor Member

When they announced the server's planned creation they said it would come out in May, 2022.
  4. Poopoo Member

We still tracking May for this? Any set date anyone knows of?
  5. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

As far as I am aware there haven't been any updates one way or another (unless it's been mentioned on Discord). It's a relatively safe bet to assume it will launch on a Tuesday though, so you got 5 to choose from. I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if it launched before the 17th though.
    Siren likes this.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

That's what we thought for Kaladim, but it launched on a Saturday. ;)

With Monday the 30th of May being Memorial Day, I would say it's a safe bet that Tuesday the 31st would be a very unlikely candidate for launch.
  7. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Fair enough. Could literally be any day then. Personally I'm in no rush, but it'll probably be somewhere in the middle. I'm curious to know if there'll be a beta beforehand, and also whether or not it's going to be mostly a copy/paste of Kaladim with the free trade stuff thrown in, or if they're reworking the content.
    Zenji likes this.
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

We are 2 months away and all we know for sure is Free Trade and May launch. Would love a few more details posted.

What Expansion we starting at?
    What will the Expansion lengths be?
    Are you really going to make us suffer in DoF for 4 months again? ;)
    Will itemization be a copy paste of current Kaladim, or is it being redone again?
    Crit Bonus?
    Fervor?
    Focus Effects at launch or with Sentinel's Fate?
    Will dungeon/raid balance be a copy paste of current Kaladim, or is it being redone again?
    Will experience rates be a copy paste from Kaladim?
    Will the HQ inheritance merchant be available?
    Mercs?
    Fast Travel?
    Guild Halls?
    True Box server?
    Collector Editions and other cash shop Mounts having stats?
    Familiars?
    Will other collector edition buffs provide stats? (ex/ Clockwork Illusion)
    Spell Research? If so will it be capped at Master again?

I have to think the answers to most of those questions are known with some certainty.
    Rhoks likes this.
  9. Jakath New Member

To add to Zenji's comments.

Will a Dev review the class balance in any detail?
    Will there be a review of abilities that have been noted as broken/underperforming for several TLEs?
    The hunter's quest was a decent way to get the community to run dungeons. Will anything similar be added for Varsoon? (Maybe I'm in the minority, but seasonal ethereal weapons during AoM on live were entertaining to chase. New loot with unique abilities spices it up)
    Given how itemization has been on several prior TLEs, can reforging be implemented at the start to allow the player base to correct for a portion of it?
  10. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Reforging is gone.
  11. Jakath New Member

Goes to show how up to date I stay with live servers. Ty for the info.
  12. Rhoks Active Member

It does concern me that we are about a month away (give or take if its beginning or end of may) and we still havent gotten any updated news, or any hype around the TLE server