Varsoon - Predator AA "Impenetrable" bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ASadSin, Sep 2, 2023.

1. ASadSin New Member

[IMG]

The above AA is supposed to be a brief "AOE blocker". A long time ago, it came with the caveat that it would also stifle/daze the caster while active. That description (the attached stifle/daze) appears to be missing from the spell description, but that's not the issue. It still stifles/dazes the caster (which is technically different from the current description now, perhaps the stifle/daze was intended to be removed), but that's still not the issue.
    This issue is:
    When this buff is "toggled off" (cancelled), the stifle/daze remains in effect. Please fix. If the buff is cancelled or removed early, the player should not still be stifled/dazed. :(
    (But tbh, please just remove the stifle/daze entirely if it's not in the spell description lol)
  2. ASadSin New Member

Okay lol so I just did a search and found a dev saying (in a past thread, exactly like this one) that this isn't a bug because the "stifle/daze" is attributable to this ability's long recovery time?
    [IMG]

Every ability in the game has a recovery time of 0.5 seconds. Why is this the only ability in the game with a recovery time of 12 whole seconds? That's a super weird way of implementing a stifle or daze, which I think is what the spell originally was:
    [IMG]

I'm sure this will be marked as "not a bug"... but if multiple players are looking at this and saying "this doesn't feel right" (like the screenshot I just posted, that thread was from 2022), and like I just posted in 2023, I'm sure y'all will have another thread in 2024 from some dude being like "um what" haha
  3. ASadSin New Member

LOL omg I found another thread on this same thing
    [IMG]

Daybreak c'mon now everyone is raising their eyebrows when they come across this haha I give up :p