[Varsoon EoF] Tank Gear Needs Updates ASAP

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Bearoco, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Bearoco Active Member

Fabled Tank Set Gear:
    Currently the following tank sets do not have tank stats, but are more in line with casters. These should be fixed by putting relevant stats like Max HP, Block, Mitigation Increase, and Reuse:
    Berserker
    Guardian
    Paladin
    Shadowknight
    Monk
    Bruiser
    Franklyn, DarkOmn, Liberal and 37 others like this.
  2. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Yes please change all these items to be defensive stats. It's terrible as a tank to have all stick and no carrot for raiding.

I am greatful for the belts and secondaries that got upgraded but these armor pieces are the meat and potatoes of EoF gear chasing.
  3. Herumor New Member

Fix this. We want happy tanks!
  4. Derf New Member

Yes, the tank stats need updating please!
  5. Dunnie New Member

Completely agree with above posts. Kingdom of Sky lacked and decent tank slots at all. We had hope and believed that EoF would change that... But here we are again. Please make tank gear relevant so tanks can be tanks
  6. Cotillion New Member

We need this fixed asap. This is abysmal.
    Franklyn, KaitlynnAM101 and Sadoc like this.
  7. Uguv Member

You mean guardians don't just want flurry on their raid armor?

Please fix; tank gear is terrible.
    Franklyn, KaitlynnAM101 and Sadoc like this.
  8. Franklyn New Member

Git r done! Show our tanks some love!
    KaitlynnAM101 likes this.
  9. Crabbok Member

Bruiser links are for guardian set, but still... yeah please make gear matter.
    KaitlynnAM101 and XGarrasX like this.
  10. Crabbok Member

Monk set adorns give offensive stance more haste? Not happy about that at all. Never use offensive stance.
  11. TopazRagar New Member

Can you FIX Tank gear plz ?
  12. Sakra New Member

As the saying goes, Happy wife, Happy life. This is along those lines, happy tank, happy raid :)

Completely agree with above statements
    Please please please !
  13. zagaroth New Member

Tanks need big armor to be big tanky.. Kk make happen thanks!
  14. Ecclaire New Member

It's amusing looking at the stats of what the developers see as tank stats. I always thought, and have been told, HP/Mit/Block/Resist were tank stats. I guess the devs see those as unimportant.
  15. Posy Pocketsful New Member

All the thumbs up to this, Bearoco. I'd also like to add that we tanks would loooove to be able to search the broker for items with max health. Thanks very much for adding mitigation to that list but max health as a search term would be helpful too!
    KaitlynnAM101 and XGarrasX like this.
  16. XGarrasX New Member

Dear Daybreak and Development Team this should be a quick and easy fix . We appreciate all what you do. Lets get some Max HP on these gears. Also to note why haven't we still seen any way to filter out Max HP gear on the broker?
  17. Mint Loot Meddler

I looked into this and I believe it was a case of updating the incorrect versions of items on our end. I have brought the different versions of each of the reported items into coherency and corrected which ones are available in-game in some instances.

These changes should be reflected in the next possible update or patch. Thank you for bringing this to our attention right away.
    Breanna and Feara like this.
  18. Bearoco Active Member

Great news! Excited to see the changes go through for these fabled sets.
    Feara likes this.
  19. Feara Well-Known Member

Just wanted to poke my head in here and say I was way impressed with this thread.
    The way you players communicated to the Developers what was needed without slitting their throats.
    This was a fine example.
    Franklyn and Breanna like this.
  20. Zenji Well-Known Member