[Varsoon] EoF Avatar Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Bearoco, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Bearoco Active Member

I tried to gather a bit of feedback from different players and guilds on avatars releasing at midcontent in EoF. We are quite a bit away, but I wanted to start a feedback and suggestions thread, so maybe some of these suggestions will be implemented!
    1. My suggestion first. :) Last TLE, we got Growth, Valor, and Fear. Previous TLEs, we got Flame and Mischief as well AFIAK. I'd love to see some different avatars this time around! I'd love to see some of the other EoF avatars make it this time -- like War, Tranquility, Below, and Hate. I understand it may take a bit more balancing and such, but maybe we can beta test them to ensure they are rebalanced well, and see some new ones that we haven't seen on TLEs will make it in rotation.
    2. This one has come from the community. Offering an instanced version of avatars - maybe Arena of the Gods style, or even something like EQ1 TLP expeditions that offer instanced versions of the avatars. This would be great for making these more accessible to all guilds. The contested ones could exist on top of this, but offering a week lockout instanced version that maybe drops half the loot or something could be a great option. I understand this could take some time to implement, but it would be great and offer new raid content outside of contested to a midcontent release.
    Feel free to leave further suggestions/feedback below.
    KaitlynnAM101 likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Please put the EoF and RoK Avatar encounters back into the game on the live servers. Let us effortlessly farm them for the *EXTREMELY UNIQUE* weapons and armor they drop for appearances. Who cares if they get instantly killed in one hit? The Avatar of War still spawns in Zek on the live after all these years. I farm him, but his loot table is not the same as what others have. There are two brawler gis that can drop from Disease and Hate, and a bunch of really awesome weapons that players would love to use for appearances.
    KaitlynnAM101 likes this.
  3. Liberal Active Member

I am for whatever keeps avatars in the game past EOF, and for keeping them the hardest mobs in the game - that also drop the best loot.