Varsoon at level 19

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Sharmillie, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Sharmillie New Member

I just don't get this...I can't go to Antonica or Frostfang Sea and where I can go, everything is grey or green. Am at a loss of what to do because there's never any players on. When will TS and splitpaw saga be available??
  2. Borbolin New Member

There is no fast travel to TS, and Splitpaw Saga is available but it's been adjusted upwards.

You'll have to take the bell to Antonica, then ascend from the docks to the Griffin station and fly over to Thundering Steppes. From there, you can continue your journey.
  3. Elskidorr Active Member

I'm guessing you're Freeport aligned? Hit Nek forest docks and use that bell to hop between zones. At 19 you could try for some heroic group content or solo quests in Nektulos or Thundering. There's loads of people on, but you may want to join a guild if you're not having any luck finding groups.

The transportation system takes a minute to figure out.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's summer. Population on ALL servers is lower in the summer.

The Wiki's Solo Quests Timeline is very helpful.
    Breanna and Jaden like this.
  5. Sharmillie New Member

Thank you! Yes I'm evil and going to nek forest docks and using the bell got me to TS...it wouldn't show on any other bell
  6. Lenarr Member

Getting around is confusing if you're new. To get to Frostfang from the evil side, I think you're forced to get to TS, then Antonica and the Antonica Docks. From the Antonica Dock you can zone to Frostfang. Also, the first time you go to Neriak using the bell, you'll have the option to go to Frostfang as I recall, by talking to the guy near where you zone into.
  7. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Bells/globes are limited on a TLE server. In order to reach the rest of the world you have to make the trek from your city to the Nek or TS docks on your own, and the bells there will let you get to the higher level zones. The bells in your city or in Antonica and Commonlands won't get you very far on their own. To get to a city of opposing alignment you're just going to have to run for it.
  8. Spectre Active Member

Why go anywhere but Fallen Gate at 19? Take the bell to Commonlands and look at the map for zone to Fallen Gate...
    Xadienx likes this.