Valor is one lag...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Aleksis, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aleksis Member

Valor is as said one lag. If you are in heroic zones or in tempel raid-zone or in Accursed Sanctum all people i asked have lags like hell and different people sayed it in the general channel too. Is it again the login server as some other threads mentionted here?
    To raid so isnt really funny :/ (Its primetime in our timezone...)

It would be nice if someone can look into it.

(Or is there a beta running again on our server? :p )
  2. Cyrde Member

terrible lags, delay of 10 sec per spell, loot is sold but I am still fighting the boss
  3. Aleksis Member

Sooo, next day, next raid, this time Temple raidzone and the lag said "Welcome my friends" :D
    Derig with "nice" lag... you would love it :p
  4. Chronus Active Member

Same on Splitpaw here.
  5. Andesite Member

Lags on AB as well!
  6. Roxx New Member

Confirmed on Valor. Sirens Grotto, Accursed Sanctum not playable
  7. Denzel New Member

Last two days, raiding wasnt possible. 50% of our member went continiously ld. Spell and Chatlag > 20sek.
    Abillities that have to be avoided hit, 20 sek later message of the Spell appears.
  8. Andesite Member

Just logged in to AS on ab, kicked to character select twice in a row, finally got in and im sitting at 700 ping and 40% packet loss. Took me 2 minutes to get out of the zone trying to click the exit.

Sony care to comment??
  9. flameweaver Well-Known Member

[IMG]

What do you think ?
  10. Lemon Wolf Member

I am sure they are already working on it. Just relax,lag can be a good thing you know its a bonus challenge across all the content. :)
  11. Noctew Active Member

Problem is: issues only affecting one server don't always...get full priority. If it helps in finding the problem: the problem gets worse the more mobs you are fighting and the yellow "bytes per second" indication (F11) gets pretty high then. Network issue? Not enough bandwidth to push all the data?
  12. m4v3r Member

Someone said lag being an additional challenge...
    Well, I like challenges but what took place today was beyond any lag or challenge.
    It's just annoying and what makes me sad is that after all these years they still don't care enough to have someone log in to the forums and make a post like "We now we're having issues right now, we're working on it." which takes 2 or 3 minutes.
    But no, let them just hang there... maybe they won't even notice..
    Sorry, but that's what I'm imagining going on over there.
  13. Andesite Member

I've got an intel core i7-4820k cpu, 16 gigs ram, nvidia geforce gtx 760 video card, 100 mbps download 20 mbps upload, an asus rt n66u gigabit router, sony's ports are all port forwarded, no virus programs interfering and this has been an issue for over a year. Ive probably talked to 10 different cs people in petitions and their solution is ALWAYS to blame me and suggest buying some better product (see above specs).

With the specs I have for a TEN year old game I see absolutely no reason as to why I should be suffering unplayable packet loss because of an issue on my end. I am sorry but this is 100% clearly a problem with something on Sony's end. Especially since its not just me whos having this issue.
  14. SOE-MOD-19 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.