Va Khaj Dar Guild & Retreat for Kerrans

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by WhysperWynde, Aug 11, 2013.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Miaawwiaauu! Hello! Va Khaj Dar Caravan (Guild) is for Kerrans of all smells & stripes. We accept all Classes on the Freeport server and our headquarters is Va Khaj Dar Retreat in Qeynos (Hua Mein Retreat.) The Mane who leads us is named Qadarr and the Retreat is in his name on housing portal. We invite all Kerrans who wish fun, adventure and companionship and moon sugar cookies to come and join us.

We recently formed the guild although we've had the Retreat since May 12, 13 and have been an online guild for a couple years.In EQ2 we are ATM a level 3 guild. Although we prefer our Retreat to indoor buildings, we have our eyes on the T1 Guild Hall in Qeynos and have saved a goodly portion of gold for it. Our need is to increase the guild's level .. to 15 to get our guild capes and then to 30 to purchase our Guild Hall.

This one is called Khajiinet Do'Kaassi, and along with her brothers & sisters is also a resident of another universe besides Norrath - which is called Nirn. You see, we are also Elder Scrolls fans and we teleport back and forth between Qeynos & surrounding lands to the continent of Tamriel in Nirn of The Elder Scrolls games. We are called Khajiit there but basically are the same feline beings as Kerrans; and we hail from a desert place called Elsweyr in Tamriel that is very similar to the Sundered Lands where Kerran Isle lies in Norrath.

In Tamriel we make plans for our 1st great exploit together in upcoming The Elder Scrolls Online, which will be releasing in Spring of 2014. We have played many Elder Scrolls single player games since 1994; so are all excited that we will be playing online together, not just congregating on fan forums. In Norrath we rage and roam as a great lion pride across the plains and tundra .. striking down and ravaging everything in our wide swatch of a path. Our Paladins lead us on, our Assassins attack from each flank, our Mages caste fireballs and lighning and ice at the prey, our Rangers shoot prey far ahead that would escape and our Dirge plays the battle tunes that spur and buff us into battle.

Afterwards it is relaxation and socializing for all in the beautiful setting of Va Khaj Dar Retreat and in the Adjacent Planetarium named Masser & Secunda after our 2 Nirn moons. The Planetarium leads elite members of The Wolf Pack, honor guard protecting The Mane & the Clan Mother, to their private domain. It also leads all VKD members to The Pride lands, where all are trustees and all have a tent or cabin and decorate and help supply the Caravan wagons and ship that carry on our moon sugar trade, as well as other valuable trading items, to and hither from Tamriel and points unknown or unmentionable as well.

We hope that if you are a Kerra of stout heart and an adventuring spirit that you will join us. The Retreat gates are public - come on in and see if anyone is home. Or mail a letter to Qadarr or Khajiinet or Darzaavan or Jadaego or Rakhaja ... and as soon as one of us gets online we will reply and let The Mane know of your interest. You will be made most welcome and we do take care of our own.
  2. Rarrum Active Member

It's hard to find Kerra these days! I was curious, but couldn't for the life of me find your guild hall.
  3. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Oh Rarrum, I hope that you are still interested. We are only a level 3 guild at the moment and need to be level 30 to get a guild hall. We will get guild capes at level 15. If you can send me mail ingame or tell me here when you will be on - I will take you to Va Khaj Dar Retreat, which is our GuildMane Qadarr's Hua Mein Retreat. It is open to the public .. but I don't think that Kerrans will be there often. It's hard to tell. Some of us play different hours. We do have simple crafting machines in the Retreat and a shared resources box and commodities like coal, candle, filament sold cheap for members to use. I tell you what, I will put your name Rarrum on the front gate of VKD Retreat and that way you can use the simple crafting stations when you get there. We have merchant tents we keep 2nd cheapest on the market so they don't all disappear. We also have a Planetarium and Tenebrous Pride Lands and soon to open a Galleon of Dreams that are all hooked up to the Retreat. I hope you will join us and let me know when you are playing. Any other Kerrans who wish to access Va Khaj Dar amenities, tell me your name and if you enter, we will consider you all in the guild. We provide for new members - starting armor, weapons, health pots, bow & arrows & quiver, backpacks and a vault box for bank.

My Kerrans name is Khajiinet.
  4. Korargl New Member

Sounds like a great idea for a guild! I'm a Kerran myself however sadly on another server.

I hope you find many Kerrans who wish to join your community.

Cheers,

Kor
  5. Stolist New Member

I'd be interested in starting fresh here. I'm recently returning to game and this sounds fun. Any class in particular or role that would help move things along for groups?

Will be on this afternoon....