US Server Downtime, Thursday, October 31st, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Oct 30, 2013.

1. RadarX Community Manager

The EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on Thursday, October 31st at 7:00AM Pacific Time* for an update. The expected downtime is approximately one hour.

Update Notes will be posted in the Game Update Notes (Live) forum once they are available.

*Convert to local time
  2. Wildhammer New Member

Are they going to have double xp or sc? it being a holiday.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Whoops Tony, forgot to lock thread. :D
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's been eons since they have; would be nice! :)

I know I'd take full advantage... ;->

Uwk
  5. Lethi New Member

Server just crashed unexpected 1:18pm pst
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No warning I missed seeing, right? :-/

I mean, gods know, the RUSH ORDER WRIT I was in the middle of was a wee bit distracting, but... /shrug

Uwk
  7. Scalette Member

Well...here we go again...Patches to fix the patches. Down again. Right in the middle of doing stuff with no warning. :mad:
  8. Mogrim Well-Known Member

I think this is related to the Beta server downtime, actually.
  9. Sayntlee Member

ahhh same here, good it's been running really slow anyways and I need to go get my grocery shopping done my fury and Illusionist have been almost unplayable for the last day
  10. Nozo New Member

Lets attract a Bunch of new possible clients with heroic characters then do patch after patch during a high play time sounds GENIUS.
    Sayntlee and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. TagUrit New Member

"sigh" how long this time ,grrr:mad: right in the middle of a writ.
  12. Jordan New Member

some warning would have been nice was in the middle of a heroic with some guildies
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Then why don't we have a schedule for that? And why should it affect the rest of us, if, for instance, a sudden downtime for Test server doesn't? :-/

Uwk
  14. southpaw Member

Agree. At least there was a warning bell on beta.
  15. Festis New Member

Sorry, my chocolate got into someones peanut butter!
  16. Lethi New Member

Been nice if we had a warning though, I was in the middle of a group. That group be gone when I log back on.
  17. Scalette Member

If it is related to the beta servers...they need to fix that too! And gives us warning. It's not cool to just POP us off the game and not let us know. We might be doing something and would like to have time to log before getting booted. Kind of sucks. And it would be nice if they would post something here to let us know what is going on. They do know that a lot of us get on here to see what is wrong. Basically, it's call Respect!! Since we do pay their bills. :rolleyes:
  18. Oedivaan New Member

Were sorry, the development staff has been temporarily reassigned to fix a healthcare website.
  19. southpaw Member

20. Nozo New Member

who dosent like chocolate and peanut butter!!! blasphemy!!