Upgrading to CoE questions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Gimal, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Gimal New Member

What do you have access to when upgrading to CoE? I have heard you dont get access to past content. If thats true what is it you need to get to be up to date with EQ2?

Thanks for your responce.
  2. Terein Active Member

CoE gives you everything except AoD, so to be up to date you just need CoE and AoD. AoD is a feature only expansion though, no actual content. (Mercs, TS assistants, 20 extra AAs, etc)
  3. Gimal New Member

Is it worth it to get AoD then?
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

depends, what level are your characters
  5. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

AoD was worth it for me, but I actually use most of the features. Mercs make life easier, reforging makes gear more customizable, Dungeon Maker... reforging makes gear more customizable.
  6. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Main feature is, to me, reforging, getting 20 extra aa points (the small makes the diffrence in the end ^^) and o well.. i like playing my beastlord, as you dont have to think that much with that char and it can be flexible to use (even as worse supporter).
  7. Snowhaze Active Member

The mercenaries are wonderful imo, they make doing dungeons possible (and speed up leveling) if you don't have a good regular group. I haven't ventured past level 90 yet, so it may change later. You may want to wait a week or so to see if they put it back on sale after the expansion.