Updated Spell List - help requested

Discussion in 'Fury' started by ARCHIVED-TimboSilvermist, Dec 18, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Tocopheryl Guest

23 - Bristlepelt - Damage shield (upgrade from L10 Nettleshield)

I can stack both Nettleshield and Bristlepelt on each other. Bristlepelt allows for a Divine proc I thought? When soloing I stack both on and do a Divine attack for 59 damage besides my mauls and regular attacks. They are not the same spell line since they do stack or its bugged.
  2. ARCHIVED-Faelia Guest

Feral Tenacity is level 44, not 42.
  3. ARCHIVED-sorinev Guest

18.3 Effloresce

I am 46% of the way through 18 and I don't have Effloresce yet. Was it changed?
  4. ARCHIVED-TimboSilvermist Guest

The convention we're using on this list is to divide each level into five parts, not ten. So 18:3 means 18 and 3/5 or 18 and 6/10. I'm not certain why this convention was adopted, but it's what was in place when I redid the list so I left it intact.

In response to the earler comment on Bristlepelt stacking with the earlier Damage Shield, I'm fairly certain that both are passive Damage Shields and don't provide any proc. However, since I have Bristlepelt at Adept I and it lasts long enough for most fights, I've never experimented with trying both at once.
  5. ARCHIVED-sorinev Guest

I think that should be added to the original post then. Or changed to match 1 = 10% :)
  6. ARCHIVED-rensu Guest

It's EQ math. 20% = 1pt of skill. So level 20 (which is 100 skill points base) at 60% through the level is actually 103pts, thus 20.3.

On another note: the level 50 rez and the level 24 rez are on the same timer and have the same cast time/refresh and effect, which basically means that we have 2 of the same spell....ggthx SoE
  7. ARCHIVED-Kadera Guest

I couldn't find "20 - Faerie Fire" at 'Any NPC scribe' as this list seems to imply. I tried finding it in Castleview, but it just wasn't there. So I ended up having to do a forum search to locate it.

Seems there are at least two places it exists; if there are more, I haven't heard.

In Qeynos, it's in the Eldar Grove, with the scribe at the top of the tree.

In Freeport, it's at the Academy in North Freeport.

BTW, it has a 30 second reuse timer, but my initial tests with low-level badgers in the Forest Ruins showed it to be remarkably effective at long-distance pulling. Easily twice the range as for Stinging Swarm, which is my usual pulling spell.

Trust me, this ain't just a 'fun' spell. This one has some real uses.

cheers,
    -Kadera
    Message Edited by Kadera on 12-24-2004 12:14 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-Bad_Mojo Guest

You can also find it at the Qeynos Harbor scribe. I find it semi-useful for pulling as well, but only when I'm trying to dig one mob out of a pack of aggressives - Otherwise I pull with a DoT or Feral Intimidation.
  9. ARCHIVED-Wotanx Guest

Ive just been buying my 35 app2 reday for when i level and call of the fae is showing as natures refuge ???

thats warden not fury
  10. ARCHIVED-rensu Guest

There's one for each class. Warden CoFae makes them into a chubby green and white sprite, and our CoFae turns us into a Darkflight fairy.
    Message Edited by rensu on 12-26-2004 01:29 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-rensu Guest

Btw -- I ran some tests and found that Vim/etc do actually help regen. Vim App2 is +24 to power regen out of combat at 50.

Although, it is probably percentage based -- with just my reg buffs and no predator, I was doing 81/tick and with Vim I was regenning 105.
    Message Edited by rensu on 12-26-2004 01:32 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-Kelahrim Guest

Nice list :)
    Cyclone is Cold DoT btw.
  13. ARCHIVED-TimboSilvermist Guest

Found this languishing on page two.

Go. Go to top.
  14. ARCHIVED-TygerBlueEyes Guest

This post should a sticky. SO new poeple dont have to go digging thru threads fo it.
  15. ARCHIVED-GoVolz Guest

Cyclone is Divine damage. That's why it doesn't stack with SS which is also Devine damage type.
  16. ARCHIVED-Kero Guest

You can sticky it for yourself, by going to the top of the thread, hitting thread options, then float this thread to the top.
  17. ARCHIVED-TimboSilvermist Guest

Applying another temporary global low-tech sticky. Aka a bump.

I like the suggestion that people float this to the top for personal use (I did so a while ago), but forum newbs by and large won't know how to do that, and tend to post their questions first and read through the long threads like this one later.
  18. ARCHIVED-Hogatha Guest

I am wondering, could someone please describe to me what Curse of the Unnatural looks like? Or post a screen? I'm very curious =) Thanks!
  19. ARCHIVED-Maisy Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Kyllee Guest