Updated final reward for all KA collections (spoiler alert)

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xyno, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Xyno Member

At first - I don´t have this item. I took just a screenshot from a player who posted it in DISCORD chat.
    After you achieve to finalize all KA collections you will get a fabled necklace - which can be updated. The screenshot below shows already the final, updated reward.

[IMG]

I wonder what was the intention to put a bonus of 5 feror overcap to this item. First of all - the only players which migh reach the current overcap of 200 fervor for a very short time, might be scouts with the ethereal fervor rune AND the mythical hammer - all other players will never reach this overcap.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Especially considering the removal of fervor from this expac's items. All for one cloaks or belts? nope... heartbound, nerfed...duck hats?? nope. not worth it now cause of the stat; psionist hats?? maybe if you raid... I rarely see anyone pushing the 45 mark anymore, except when the rune procs or the hammer is in play.
  3. Vokan Well-Known Member

I suspect the new epics will put everyone at fervor cap and eliminate much of the eth rune issues.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

To make sure it won't export to Census? Lol
    Snikkety, Ellimist, Xillean and 2 others like this.
  5. Entropy Well-Known Member

If we keep scaling Final Ability Damage by a factor of 3-5x per xpac/content pack, instead of raising toon levels, we are quickly going to reach the "ridiculous numbers" level. Although I guess that's a subjective assessment - is 1.5B DPS already there? Maybe 1T DPS in two years,.. that might qualify :)
    Feldon likes this.
  6. Estal Well-Known Member

Does that really matter any more considering they could have us all do like 2k dps tomorrow by simply adjusting combat mit of mobs?
  7. Arieva Well-Known Member

I was under the impression fervor cap was 150..am i wrong?
  8. Tsurupettan Active Member

What's changed about Heartbound? It's still 30%.

I'd guess there will be fervor on the myth 2.0s.
  9. rutro Well-Known Member

Why even raise damage numbers when you can do more awesome content instead? I think it is ridiculous to raise level cap and keep raising the damage numbers for no apparent reason. To me- engaging content and more strategy is way funner than just raising numbers to make you feel like you are doing something different. I could be wrong, but I think there is more man hours spent in raising the level cap than being inventive and thinking of new things to do.
  10. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Yeah in any case we need to start moving back away from doing hundreds of million dps, combat mit could do this I suppose but they need to do this on mob dmg vs player health pool aswell somehow.
  11. KythosMeltdown Active Member

*chants* "stat squish, stat squish"... cmon everybody!

Copy ESO's squish model similar to everything sub 90 going to agnostic difficulty. done
  12. duckster Active Member

Not sure if its been noticed as there only a few that may have this.

The effectiveness part when equipped doesnt seem make any noticable difference when switching between the epic reward neck and this one...

Edit i lie its approximately 270k change in damage on the grandmaster version of wildfire(Low end damage does 18million). Not overly impressive for a meta collection(approx 1.5% increase to ascension ability).

Whilst the 5 fervor is nice and overcap also...time invested along with plats would be better spent on getting the 16 fervor belt from previous expansion content.
  13. Feldon Well-Known Member

We ended up hand entering these 5 items into EQ2U so that they will load properly.
    Malleria, Beee, Shmogre and 1 other person like this.