Update on me

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I am sorry I haven't been doing videos. I still have to videos for event I was running that ended awhile ago and assign prizes. I also have event that was on Isle of Refuge. Plus all the videos requested.

The reason I haven't been around is I am getting a divorce from my husband. I have been scrambling trying to find a new place to live and most likely I will be living with my parents for awhile. Things keep falling through. Every day things kept changing on me and my frustration with everything just left me not feeling good and not in good place to do videos. In a few minutes I will be loading up my stuff and fleeing in the middle of the night. Not sure when I will be able to get things setup after the 12 hour drive.

Thank you for understanding. Hopefully I can settle in and get back to normal.
  2. Karamella Well-Known Member

Please take care of yourself, Ocarinah.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

You first Oaky. We all can wait. Take care and rest.
  4. Llieam Well-Known Member

Aye, RL first. Please, take care.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Good luck !
  6. Robynous Well-Known Member

Look after yourself!
  7. Aney~ Member

So sorry to hear this, I have sent you an email.

I hope that you are okay as I am just now seeing this.

Please let us know if you need anything.

Much love and lots of Hugs

Aney~
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear. Take care of yourself first like everyone else has said.
  9. Cassta Well-Known Member

As others have said, YOU are the most important thing and come first. Please be careful and take care of yourself. I am sending up prayers and sending out good vibes your way. I think I know what you are going through, as I have a very similar story from my past. Everyone here loves you and we will do anything you need to help you. Lady, you are courageous, strong and loving, do not ever forget that! While we will miss your videos, we will survive and want to make sure you do the same. Maybe now I can catch up on watching them, cuz normally I can't. :p Please know we are with you and support you. <3 :)
  10. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Please take care of yourself hun
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Please take care of yourself first. Have a safe drive, and I hope your living situation settles soon. I'm sorry to hear about your relationship. That's always a toughie. I hope you are in a safe place and that things flow smoothly here on out.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yikes. Don't know what to say, except to echo everyone else and say, take care of yourself, good luck, and let's hope things in RL work out! The videos will still be there. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  13. Edriliane Active Member

We'll be missing you, but your well-being is the priority. Please take all the time you need to heal and rest.
  14. Kattt Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this. What a painful experience. :( Wishing you the very best. Truly hope things get better for you.

May the tides turn in your favor.
    {hug}
  15. pumancat Well-Known Member

Hey, You be careful and take care of yourself. Do what you need to do, and you'll find us waiting patiently with open arms when you get back on. :)

Darreien
  16. Rosebelle Member

Plz Oaky, take the time YOU need for healing.

Hugs
    Rose