Update notes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Nunja, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Soon
    Have some tatertots while you wait
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

Well, they did much the same thing with the replacement of the purple adorns with orange adorns. So its not like it is something new and alarming.
    Breanna, Spindle and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Bridge New Member

How are the adorns worthless to those that didn't get xpac? They aren't completely removing them from the game. At least I don't believe that they are... All that is being said is that the orange runes are no longer going to be one of the sockets in new gear for xpac. They've changed the socket colors just about every xpac, with the exception of white, so shouldn't be a surprise.
    Spindle and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

the update notes are being cleanroom engineered. in one room they are disassembled and studied. then the documentation is written in hieroglyphs which are then transmitted by FLAG SEMAPHORE to dreamweaver who is standing on the top of a mountain in a robe and he will utter the power words he can deduce from his EXTENSIVE knowledge of flag semaphores in to the seething cauldron that is this forum

its quite simple really
    Breanna, Spindle, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  5. Nunja Well-Known Member

If that is the case then no it isn't a bad thing but rumor is that they are null and void ...turned off for stats and effects.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

Cyrrena, Juraiya and Pixistik like this.
  7. Redlight Well-Known Member

So no changes for SK or Swashies? Or did we miss something of the class updates?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

that's a form or bribery.. I used chocolate truffles, personally
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Observing Active Member

Nonsense, and it was a bad idea then too. But I can still use purple adorns in CD and PoP. In fact I did for quite some time in PoP. And I still use a single purple adorn on some chars.

Well are you happy with removing the orange adorns as the major in depth attempt at class balance?
  10. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

actually, as long as one is NOT in Loony zones, Orange adornments still work,...
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would love to see this!!!
    Breanna, Spindle and Dude like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Aren't we supposed to be using string theory for everything these days?

I still prefer Quantum theory!!!
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I personally used Quid Pro Quo … here in Norrath, we could use Quid Pro Qho, where they have to drag Qho everyplace they go until they document things enough. I used to write ISO9002 manuals.
    Breanna, Spindle and Dude like this.
  14. Raff Well-Known Member

I don't care one way or the other actually. It is an xpac launch, we'll all get back up to par sooner or later. On every single xpac, you take a hit on gear until you manage to work yourself back up.

That said, this xpac is looking to be really good news for new & returning players. Because it has dropped most of the baggage from the previous xpac. Not all though. Still have the planar leveled weapons that I'm not seeing replacements for...but I've barely started.

Liking it quite well so far.