Update notes - this little tid bit!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Xianthia, May 4, 2017.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

• Maldura crafting stations now play animations and particle effects when used.
    Wonderful news. They are so pretty and the animations will make them even more so. Thank you :)
  2. Ryuken Active Member

Returning player here (you could pretty much call me a new player since so many things changed since 2004), but where is Maldura?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Katz Well-Known Member

Maldura is in Thalumbra. Its the expansion just before the latest expansion.
  4. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

Maldura you go thru a tinker thats inside neriak and greater fay, pretty much a place to raid or solo, and crafting
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

There is a portal to it on Isle of Mara also.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Unless you're like level 100+, though, I wouldn't recommend trying to go to the city yet until you've done the access quest from the Frostfell Village, during Frostfell. I don't know if there's another way to gain at least some faction with the guards etc. there, but if you try to go in "off the street," they'll do their very level best to kill you on sight. :-/

Uwk
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

If you do the starter crafting quest for that zone (believe it's one of those you get as a mail at 100, i'd have to look to be sure) you get faction to be safe. Same with adventurers.

Do the starter quest for the zone and you get enough faction to not be KOS and can do the rest of the quests in the zones.

Those quests do require you to be either 100 crafter or 100 adventurer though.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Good news/bad news situation...got it. Still, nice to know it's not just the FF quest! :)

Uwk
  9. Moorefallen Active Member

Crafting time line intro to that zone is on the Island of Mara