Upcoming Expansion: Level 95 and Tradeskill Prestige AA

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Emperors, Sep 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Emperors Guest

I'm an on again off again type of crafter. I go through phases where I immensly enjoy the tradeskill content and other phases where I'm too lazy to bother with it. In EQ2 we can be both adventurers and tradeskillers at the same time, yet my tradeskiller side has to use my adventurer's side AA's.
    With the new expansion coming up I'd like to see them split off the tradeskill AA's and allow us to utilize the various crafting quests, apprentices and tradeskill instances (which I'd like to see rescaled for current tier content) to gain our own tradeskill AA.
  2. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Sounds like they'll do that with the prestige points because you lvl your Crafting seperate from your Adventure.
  3. ARCHIVED-StrainAsylum Guest

Hear hear! I've been saying that, as well. I'd prefer they be general, but since that would most likely be abused, it would be GREAT to allow us to apply to TS/Prestige related AAs.
  4. ARCHIVED-ratbast Guest

StrainAsylum wrote:
    general pool for adventure and crafting is a nuisance. im glad they are moving away from it.