Unyielding Will - Spell misfunctioning with AA

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Rocc, Mar 25, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Rocc Guest

Unyielding Will grants 35% life when you die, hense death prevention. The trade off is it comes with "exploding heart" and you die after the fight. One of our AA's is to eliminate the death penalty assosiated with this CA. I have invested in the AA and yet I am still dying from "exploding heart" shortly after the fight. This cost me a chest 4 days ago because I had to run back thru the zone just to find a door locked between me and my chest. This is very irritating to say the least! Please fix this devs.
  2. ARCHIVED-Phygnathus Guest

Re-read the AA description again.

If you are berserk when Unyielding Will expires, you escape it's death effect.
  3. ARCHIVED-altuslumen Guest

Setup a trigger in ACT to time it and use your rage clicky to avoid the death.
  4. ARCHIVED-Bazill Guest

I think it was more a case it was broke before in that it seemed to always not fire exploding heart and they fixed it with the expansion. I know a few pvp fights i won and then 10seconds later died due to this and it never happened before. Now you just need to have the beserk clicky ready at the end of fights just in case.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rocc Guest

Yup you guys are right. I wasn't reading that you had to be berserk to avoid death. I put my AA's elsewhere but I suppose I'm going to be forced to drop ANOTHER AA into something just to avoid unyielding wills death penalty. ARG! Why didn't they just put it all in one and/or skip the zerk part of the CA?! To me this is spending two AA's for one reward. I am comfortable with my berserk rate. Enough so that I have not invested in the AA clicker. It seemed kinda stupid to me until now. : (
  6. ARCHIVED-altuslumen Guest

It was bugged for a long time and the AA completely removed Exploding Heart, then they 'fixed' it right before SF. However, at this point since guardians can invest 5 points into Unyielding Will getting a bigger heal and removing Exploding Heart I think the berserker one should go back to the old state. I can live with ours healing for less since ours is in the KoS tree, but 5 AA in either the berserker or guardian version should completely remove Exploding Heart.
  7. ARCHIVED-Rocc Guest