Unrest: Erollisi Day Ball hosted by Eternal Shadows 2/12/2012 2pmEST/5pmPST

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by ARCHIVED-AngeDeMusique, Feb 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-AngeDeMusique Guest

In the spirit of the many holidays there are in the world of Norrath, we often throw parties to celebrate. This time we'd like to extend the invitation beyond just our guild to the rest of the server. (I hope we all fit in the ballroom!)
    In honor or Erollisi Marr and romance in Norrath, we are hosting a ball in our guildhall. Come with a partner, or come alone and participate in our Lovers Lottery to be paired with your date for the night. We will have events that you can participate in together, as well have the ballroom decorated for the occasion. (lots of photo opportunities!)
    You can find us in South Qeynos in the T2 guildhall. If you need instructions on how to sneak into Qeynos, I've gotten pretty good at it so send a letter to Kaylico. (Right click the door, click visit, and type in "Eternal Shadows. Take the teleporter near the door to the ballroom, or you can take a self guided tour of the hall.)
    If you are guildless, we are always happy to take new members! If not, we love to make friends!
    Formal attire is requested, please come dressed for the occasion and ready to have fun! Events you can expect are...
    - Drunken dance contest. (We do everything better drunk, is it a gift or a curse?)
    - Holiday Hometour. Enter your home dressed up with Erollisi day decorations for a prize!
    - Lovers Lottery. Single for the night? Don't be! We had the gnome we chained up in the basement... err, I mean lovingly house downstairs because we love him... work up a contraption that will pair you mathematically with your match for the night!
    - Last event TBA. It largely depends on how ambitious I am this week....
    Come visit us and have (drumroll) ... a BALL... (rimshot) /end bad pun
    Sincerely, Kaylico Shadowkempt and Eternal Shadows of Unrest.