unplayable lag in bg's

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Davngr, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Davngr Guest

anyone else jumping up to 3k to 5k ping mid battle?

i don't know if this is my connection or not for sure but figured i would post about it since i saw a few other people complaining about lag and i didn't lag any other time. just in the middle of battle and it was bad.. like people started warping around bad.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

Yeah and if your connection or someones elses is bad and people start warping they accuse you of cheating. So sad.
  3. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Tantrasil wrote:
    To be fair, there are some people clearly warping and speedhacking though. Not many, and like 90% of the ones I've seen are from Freeport, go figure.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

I get accused at least once or twice a day that i play. Although the animations look fine on my screen they see me warping all around supposedly. They also only say something when they're on the losing team.
  5. ARCHIVED-Blergh Guest

Tantrasil wrote:
    It is very difficult to see you for sure, you will display fine briefly and then next minute your absolutely everywhere and nowhere. Last time I knew someone who had that particular issue it was apparently because he needed a new graphics card.
  6. ARCHIVED-Twyxx Guest

Tantrasil wrote:
    yeah, you look like you're warping sometimes.
  7. ARCHIVED-Tantrasil Guest

Dang it del, you're supposed to back me up. No more thives guild for you!!!! Lol yeah im having to play on my laptop for the time being so i can see the graphics card issue but it runs the game pretty flawless. Not quite sure.