Unlocking Myrist question - for Celestial guide quest

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Carynn, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

I got the guide quest, but the wikia says I need to have things unlocked to access the zones I need to complete the quest. Is that through the Signature questline, or...? And is it only on one character to unlock it for an account?
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

you have to be level 110 to get into the contested areas to complete that Guide quest,... and (I THINK, but am unsure) having made some progress(i forget exact details) on this or any character in your account within the Signature line for Myrist.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

You have to be 110 of something (tradeskill or adventure) to enter some of those areas, true. It's a good idea to be 110 adventurer to sneak past some of the mobs guarding some of the areas you have to get into for the quest, unless some nice 110 person will help you out by killing them for you first.

However, I don't think you have to do any of the sig line with any of your characters. I haven't, and I've done the Celestial quest on several characters now. At least, I don't think I've done any of the sig line on any of them. I've had the expansion for a little while, but I've been kind of ignoring it, and doing PoP to get other characters up to 110 lately. :)
    Breanna and Carynn like this.