unhappy with EQ2

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by redindus, Dec 28, 2013.

1. redindus Active Member

Been trying to enjoy the game that is balance and this game doesnt seem to fit into pvp at all. Since pvp server (Nagafen) loaded with exiled players to kill anyone. Mostly good align players that are exiled harrassing good ailgn players is very upsetting.

I like pvp, but i rather play that is balance and between good and evil and this doesnt make much sense in Nagafen. My question is how different is pve server? Does good align and evil align party together? Are there any contested zones as well pvp in pve servers at all?

I also like playing as roleplay or roleplay server, only way it will work if two different factions (good vs evil) take place in the open fields. Can someone give me some suggesions on how this work?
  2. Andariel Member

Good and Evil can group together just fine on PVE. And no there no open PVP anywhere other then Battlegrounds on PVE.
  3. redindus Active Member

That what i figured, i am trying to avoid that. Looking for something more balance and straight forward, but Nagafen is loaded with too many exiled players and picking on lowbies. Sadly to see good align players become exiled and killing good players. It look like this game will be the end of me playing it.
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're looking for a World of Warcraft type PvP server setup.
  5. redindus Active Member

I though about going back to World of Warcraft, but i didnt like what they did with all those silly expansions. Beside it isnt balance over there either.

That cool, i will find another game to play. Thank for trying :)