Understanding The Gear Tiers

Discussion in 'Bruiser' started by ARCHIVED-alabama, Oct 19, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-alabama Guest

Pretty recently started playing again. Had tons of plat just rotting in my bank from having nothing to spend it on so ive begun to purchase some gear upgrades when i see something i like, but im struggling to understand the gear tier or progression or whatever you want to call it. was hoping someone could either clarify the way it works or hook me up with a link that is decently layed out so i can read up on the way it works.
    I know it goes pq>thurg>rygor but after this im not sure how it works and i dont want to buy a piece of crap and need to upgrade it in a week.
    what im trying to understand is the progression after the rygor set. give me something to shoot for. i will never be raiding hm so thats not an issue but i have enough plat rotting to buy me a few nice pieces.
    what should i be looking for? should i get some of the tofs x2 or just wait for some em x4 pieces? or is drunder or eow better then em x4...haha im clueless someone help a brotha out!

*to clarify ive already got 2 x4 weaps so im mostly looking for ideas on gear and jewelery and what zone i should be working towards getting gear from.