Underage user

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Skuminaro, May 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Skuminaro Guest

So I've played EQ2 in the past on this account, in fact even last night when they servers came back up I was able to login and play, however this morning it seems a new error has come upon me saying that this account is for an underage user and is not letting me login to play. I don't know why it would say this because I am 20 yrs old, so I'm really clueless wth to do atm.
  2. ARCHIVED-OnkelKane Guest

Same Error, I am 30 years old. Please fix this ASAP.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ankhes Guest

same error and i am 48
  4. ARCHIVED-Westen Guest

Same, error message: This account is for an underage user. you are not old enough to access this game.
  5. ARCHIVED-Firethorne2k6 Guest

Also getting this error as well.....
  6. ARCHIVED-Segovesus Guest

Same error. I'm 25.
  7. ARCHIVED-Reed Guest

Same error and I'm older than Jesus
  8. ARCHIVED-spkarzon2 Guest

Got the same message!!! I turned 43 today!!!
    Thanks SOE for the ruined bday plans!!!!!!!!!
  9. ARCHIVED-Jaxe Guest

I have same message. I'm 43. Played last night. I'm wondering if they somehow wiped some of our personal data and now we have no date of birth for the game to cross-ref? Bah.
  10. ARCHIVED-djcinder Guest

Same issue here and i'm 35
  11. ARCHIVED-Aurick Guest

Same error here, I'm assuming it's something to change in settings but can't seem to find it :/
  12. ARCHIVED-_underscore_ Guest

Chill out, everyone. I'm getting this too so it must be easy to reproduce.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kierene Guest

I want to see who the oldest "underage user" actually is! I'm out of the running, being a mere 38 years.

Is this Sony's way of saying, "Since so many people are still doing the baby-whine over not getting enough stuff in the welcome back package, we're going to reset your accounts to show your maturity level?" If so....we're soooo screwed. (Just kidding folks! I'm sure someone will be along to help us soon!)
  14. ARCHIVED-seetzle Guest

Not sure if that's what I have, but I was in game, when to change to another toon and got booted out. Now, can't logg in the station launcher says: We're sorry, but your login attempt has failed: Unknown Error.
    Yes, I changed my pw and yes, I deleted the lon .dll thingy. Was working fine till I went to change toons.
  15. ARCHIVED-sertraline Guest

Getting this too... underage user?
    Logged in fine an hour or so ago, rebooted and now I get this...
  16. ARCHIVED-maolmuaidh Guest

me too,i'm 53 getting too old for this crap.
  17. ARCHIVED-DerEraSesor Guest

Same here. Though it is funny that I am not even old enough for an underage user account. Sounds like they are still hacked:)
  18. ARCHIVED-phnxphyre Guest

Add my name to the hat. This boggled my mind when I saw it, and would be amusing if I wasn't looking forward to playing so much
  19. ARCHIVED-runamuck Guest

same error and was playing fine a few hours ago.
  20. ARCHIVED-maolmuaidh Guest

maybe they just fixed something else that was causing log in problems and now this appears