Uncanny No More - Uncanny Estate Portal - Skyfire {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    This is a random tour and I'd like to meet the person who made this house (even if I can't pronounce their name!) because I want to shake his/her hand - omg at the wall art in this house<3

Enoibia, Gretel, Merriel and 4 others like this.
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

Thanks for another good one....

Very nice layout

My favs are the windows in the entry way and the exterior scenes with the vampire mirrors - very nicely done.
  3. Spextasy Well-Known Member

lol "oook...we didn't see that"...oh yes we did, you naughty girl! :p

What an amazing design. Love how the colors were blended and used together. And those floral designs in the frames...just WOW!

Exquisite home and tour. :)
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol I had to go see - I am that child that always pressed the button and stuck her nose in where it wasn't wanted - these things don't change with growing up apparently:p

I have found a whole bunch of new favourite decorators and seen some real honest-to-goodness art recently!
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You and me both. Doing these video tours has really broadened my horizons and introduced me to a whole world of new decorators to admire. :)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I like those hidden places, too! :)

Just curious: why didn't you try going through the "glass" doors out to the garden? Could you tell they were non-Wispy Vamp Mirrors?

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Actually no I couldn't and maybe I should have tried it - I did once in another house and bounced off so I guess that's made me a bit chary!:)
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I think Uwk just wanted to see you faceplant into a door! :p
    There is an incredible amount of creativity throughout this home. That water cooler machine was fantastic!!! The whole kitchen really impressed me. I love the clean lines and the homey feel.
    The outdoor areas brightened up the house too. Lovely job!
    kianne, Merriel, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Did not... ;->

And yeah! So little time, so much to steal...brilliant! :D

Uwk
    Spextasy, Merriel and Febrith like this.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

You two are hilarious:)
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, absolutely gorgeous wall art! This place is very inspiring and beautifully decorated. Thank you for sharing with us, Febrith. :)
  12. Kenana Well-Known Member

I know this house! The decorator is Constellation. My friend Shonjir and I were in a guild with her on Freeport a couple of years ago. You should have seen that guild hall! Tier 4 Antonica. Oh my! Con was my very first contact with a first class decorator when I came back to the game from a six year absence. She was just finishing up this house when we met and invited me to come see. Constellation was my first real inspiration in decorating with tools and grottos and all the wonderful things we have to work with now. By the way she didn't use the editor when she did that house.

We lost touch with Constellation when that guild broke up and we brought our alt's to Maj'Dul. We were very sorry about that. She is a very sweet and generous person and a superb decorator. She is a very prolific decorator and every house is equally fantastic!

Kenana
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know Kenana - if you do bump into her please tell her she has another big fan!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Stella replied to me telling me about this house when I sent her mail about the last video I did of her house (porches one). I didn't realize there was a video already but here is the one I did:

Title: Uncanny No More
    Server: Skyfire
    Owner: Stellacious
    Address: Uncanny Estate, South Qeynos
    Decorator: Stellacious
    Category: Hall of Fame, #91 Creativity (Recent)