Unable to receive ANY uncharged overseer quests

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Starburns, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Starburns New Member

I have a returning account, I traded for the Ballads of Zimara tradeable expansion. I used the level 41 boost bauble for overseer. I cannot receive ANY overseer quests from any source. I have tried the Panda, the home city administrator, zoning to Splender/Zimara/Aether for those quests and nothing.

What am I supposed to do here?
  2. Evilary Well-Known Member

Did you claim the overseer starter pack from /claim? It has your first quest and first standard overseer. Once you complete it, it gives your second quest and second overseer. Then it rewards a few quests. From there, you repeat the quests until you get the better quests as rewards from running those first few starters.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Starburns New Member

Yes, it rewards charged quests and from what I saw in the reward box, there were no quests for this season.

That said, I managed to get the beginner season quests when I logged in an alt.
  4. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Once you have the beginner quests I think theres a boost bauble you can buy -- maybe from the Panda?
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

There should be 1 blue quest from the current season when you start off. Charged quests are from older seasons. It is always hard starting at the start of the OS. Also the merchant only allows you to buy charged quests that you have been flagged for by receiving them as an OS reward. It is a long slow process 5 seasons in I'm afraid.
  6. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

The critters who sell the charged quests are: a blue geared Sarnak in Qeynos Harbor, up on a platform and a blue geared Sarnak fishing off a pier in Freeport.