Fixed Internally Unable to log in, launchpad 4-503 issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rarkevan, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Rarkevan Active Member

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit

for assistance.
    (4-503)

This issue since today, persistently.
  2. kiisu New Member

I'm getting the same message:

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit daybreakgame for assistance.

(4-503)
    Karamella likes this.
  3. Hurin New Member

I am getting the same message too....
    Karamella likes this.
  4. Rhaethe New Member

Same here.
  5. Hurin New Member

And now it is working again... Thank you.
  6. Rhaethe New Member

7. Dude Well-Known Member

I got the error, but was able to log in using the .exe file.
  8. Karamella Well-Known Member

Same here, get the same error message
  9. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Same here, had to use the old .exe file too.
  10. Elhannan New Member

Same error message. Was able to log in using the EverQuest2.exe file.
  11. Cuddlemama New Member

Same here but can use the .exe file
  12. Dekrayas New Member

Same error message since the whole day! Couldn't start using .exe file. It's disappointing - is there no emergency crew during the weekend?
  13. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

i don't see screenshots of running processes (including hidden and background processes) during startup game, and don't see log output of process monitor program (from Mark Russinovich's utilities), so i will not say what damages your files or game cache. even if you get new ones after deleting cache or doing checks. as already said,
    even adding game to an exception for security or filtering programs doesn't solve problems due to influence of related processes. there can tons of things in windows that cause this and other problems with game. and i don't have these things, but there is stable and calm game through wine, which is a kind of windows, with cut out inspection systems, and without problem processes interfering. take another computer, run game in system in which there is nothing except windows with its components for games, with completely disabled systems for checking "validity" of processes, and from third-party programs only drivers (which can be replaced in case of failure with drivers from microsoft). "4-503 issue" is an old chewed gum that some perhaps will continue to be chewed in future.. eg https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside...4503_launchpad_error/?st=iw5j4msl&sh=3021ae21
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9828-SFLZ-9289
  14. Chris Thompson Active Member

And if I do finally manage to log in, the accounting hamster is stoned and thinks I am FTP instead of All Access, and it won't let me equip my Prestige gear. FIX THIS PLEASE.

15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I sometimes get that, I close the launcher and try again. It connects. But I did notice at the top of these forums on Saturday they were looking into the login problems.
  16. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Can someone please wake up the hamsters? I too am getting this error with launchpad.
  17. Mowse Well-Known Member

Ditto here..Launchpad Isssssssyous
  18. Gerak Well-Known Member

Saturdays login problems were with Test not live after they tried to patch test. At the time they did not affect the live servers.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yup, doing it to me on live, two tries, 4-503.
  20. Fikkif Member

Launch pad error. I have to open 4 or 5 instances of the Launchpad to get one that works.