unable to load zone as well as restarting computer

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by flameoflife, Apr 16, 2013.

1. flameoflife New Member

This is the second time ive installed this game on this computer i had it briefly but i had to send the computer in for repairs and everything got wiped it worked before now i run the launcher and let it install till it say's play and i click play and create my character but when i go to load the zone it gives me an error and closes the program i tired restarting and letting it download more of the game but it causes my computer to restart anyone have any ideas would really appreciate it
  2. TSR-SeanF Member

Can you please provide us with the error message you are encountering when the program crashes? Thanks!
  3. flameoflife New Member

well it let me in this time and i can see the hud but the rest of the screen i black and i haven't gotten a bsod yet
  4. flameoflife New Member

well i restarted and its working for now will post if i have any more problems
  5. flameoflife New Member

just crashed with <verify> G:\live\eq2\framework\render\DDSTexture.cpp (235): !"Unknown DDS texture flags" 011f048d
  6. Ashema New Member

I'm getting a similar error.
  7. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Hm let me look into this and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.