Unable to hire Inquisitor Thunin Bluntshield

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Goezer, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Goezer Master of Crayons

So this is happening to a few of us, we buy the Inquisitor brew, run through normal hiring script but never get the hire merc window to appear. I've tried removing brew from currency window, leaving in bag, deleting, getting again, camping, singing a song to it, and pleading. Nothing is working. I know a few others have had issue as well, some had success after beating their heads on the wall for a while to get him hired. Thank you
    Shonshazzitt likes this.
  2. Shonshazzitt Active Member

Same issue, the other 3 was able to hire fine, the Inq goes through its lecture, then does not come up with the hire replacement option.
  3. Bardonio Active Member

Same issue: Necroshade Halls of Fate server. Purchased all 4 ale's and hired all but going through dialogue for Inquisitor Thunin ends and no hire.
  4. Shonshazzitt Active Member

Figured out the fix for this, after you first hail him, just jump to show me what you can do, option, will bring up the hire option, if you go thru the entire spiel it still bugs out, and no hire section.
  5. Shonshazzitt Active Member

See above
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

If you get stuck and it wont give you the last choice, look in your currency window and delete the one it gave you twice.. it seems to be a little buggy but that works.
    Breanna likes this.