Unable to get bast "Trying Login Server"

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Siphe, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Siphe New Member

Every time I open EQ2 and try to log in, it says "Trying Login Server #2" and so forth. Tries all 7 of the servers twice, then come back with "Could not connect to a login server. The servers may be busy; please try again in a few minutes."

I checked the server status on the SOE server page (https://www.soe.com/status) and it says that it's up. I have no clue what's going on, but this has been going on for at least 14 hours. First time I've tried logging in this week was yesterday, and it's been happening since then.

I have 2 accounts, and I have tried both. Anyone have any thoughts?
  2. Ikial New Member

Are you using Comcast on the east coast?
  3. Siphe New Member

Nope. I'm in Oklahoma. Using DSL (cable not available where I'm at). I've used it without any trouble at all up until now. And I can log into any other game that I play online.
  4. Siphe New Member

Well, whatever it was persistence has paid off. It finally let me into the game. :)
  5. Siphe New Member

Well, let me update that last comment. I've logged in to where I can see my characters, but now it's failing at the logging the character into the game. Tells me that the server did not respond in a timely manner and to try again later. Probably just weekend traffic.

I'm hoping, anyway.