Unable to buy Daybreak Cash?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Nilyana, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Nilyana Active Member

I've tried to buy some DBC both through PayPal and directly to card, and each time it just pops up with...

"We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
    Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service"

Before I bother customer service, is this a known problem people are having that's going to be fixed?
  2. Elinea Well-Known Member

I get this every time I move and my zip code in game doesn't match what's on the payment method's billing info. We're military so we move a lot, hence, this happens to me a lot. Double check that the zip codes match.
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

And possibly try a different browser.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Nilyana Active Member

Zip code is the same, and a different browser gives the same error. Guess it’s petition time, thanks though.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Every time I see this issue pop up, if the person uses IE, the purchase goes through with no issues. Edge, Firefox, and Chrome all seem to have this issue pop up.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

MSIE implements a bunch of scripting that is outside the W2C's guidelines. Everyone else tends to adhere more closely to W3C standards. It just so happens that some of that scripting available in MSIE makes it easier for a lazy programmer to implement an online sales system, instead of learning Ruby on Rails or something.