UA disapointing for soloing so far...

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Viromage, Dec 21, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

The training, racial traits, enemy tactics, and stuff are currently broken. Test Center notes say it will be available in the next patch.
  2. ARCHIVED-Handlebars Guest

The confusing babble is in your "skills" section. Mine is the lone one on the second page.
  3. ARCHIVED-Fwing Guest

"Fwing you must need to work more on you class skills then, I have used both, if I steal agro from my pet I am always able to give it back to my pet with Petrify. Now with the Grim, I can send him in from a mile away (Exageration) and the mob will come to me period, I can chain, and petrify and he still cannot get agro off me"

Chain generates quite a substantial chunk of aggro itself - it's pretty counterproductive if you're trying to get a mob off you. If you want to see how it generates, pull with it by immediately cancelling it after it's landed. Then see how long it takes your pet to get the mob off you.
    I know about petrify thanks. It works about 50/50 IME but I don't pull aggro from my pet often.
    I've never pulled aggro off a Grim cos it dies to fast when you try to tank anything with it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Viromage Guest

Ok well I found while in FG while doing AQ's the UA is of use for offtanking. Now that I am 26 the pet seems abit tougher and can tank those AQ3 rats with ease. The GS is still nice while grouped (w/people who are not idiots) for the dps but I am now seeing the advantages of the UA. Thanks for all your input!