Two-handed sword Qeust

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-Grup, Nov 12, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Grup Guest

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a two-handed sword quest?
  2. ARCHIVED-Ajantiss Guest

If you are in Qeynos, I suggest Building Fawn's Garden (starts in Starcrest) in which you can get a 2 hander hammer. I forgot the whole name atm (starts with Coldwind), but it's nice to have till you get the subclass weapon.
  3. ARCHIVED-Grup Guest

Well I currently have a two-handed weapon ( Got it from the gnome next to the cog in Baubbleshire ). I will stick with that until I do the subclass quest.

Thanks for the tip.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kriterian Guest

Go to Graystone yard and talk to Watcher Curmogliel Kar'Thal, a barbarian female. She has a quest called "Rat Man Bloodsabre Crusade", which I solo'd at 13 or 14. You just have to kill four ratongas in the "Down Below" sewers. Your reward is a weapon of the Celestial watch where you get to pick one of five weapon types. I had a nice one hander so I went with the two handed hammer. It's still orange to me at level 15.

Stats for Apprentice Maul of the Celestial Watch:

10 - 31 damage (2.4 delay)
    +1 to str, agi, wis, int
    +10 power and 3 health
  5. ARCHIVED-Alluin Guest

That weapon might have been nerfed now. I took the 2 handed hammer and it's yellow to me at lvl 10
  6. ARCHIVED-Grup Guest

Thats for the tip Kriterian.
  7. ARCHIVED-Dniper Guest

Any good ones in Freeport?

I must say, Qeynos has a lot of weapon quests but I've done about 40 or so quests in Freeport and all I seem to get are crummy necklaces/bracelets/earings. I was able to get 1 Two Hand sword but it's green to me now at lvl 12.