Twark--please add fuel merchant

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Morrdredd, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Aeriel Active Member

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply Domino! What happened is that I held back with that toon on handing in the ToT questline in Mara because I did not know whether being less than level 100 would affect the final reward. It is nearly a year since I did the ToT line and I had completely forgotten about the censer usable at any level :oops: (never having the need to use it!). To start the KA line I had to complete the ToT line, received the level 100 censer and then got confuzzled.
  2. Chuglles New Member

If you know you are going to be crafting why would you not have the fuel on you already? It takes no time at all to fly to the city and grab fuel. No need for 100 fuel merchants.
  3. Gudum Active Member

Just in case someone didn't notice, a Twark fuel merchant was added in today's patch, on the platform north of the NPC that gives out the daily/weekly tradeskill tasks.
  4. Meirril Well-Known Member

Just going to point out that the fuel merchants (and all the other merchants) are tied to faction. Until you earn enough faction none of the merchants will sell to you. Crafters don't start earning Nye'celon faction until they are doing the repeatable quests, and never earn Greenmist Crusader faction.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

A quick clarification: Crafters have a quest that gives them a Greenmist Crusader disguise; putting this disguise on will allow them to talk with the vendors in the cave. (No disguise = -35k faction with Crusaders of Greenmist and "this merchant does not want your business", with disguise = 15k and "we'd be happy to take your money!")
    Katz likes this.