TS Prestige Line--Summon Crafting Stations Now Borked

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bhayar, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Imagine my surprise when I tried to summon a work bench to craft the Automated Tracker inside Shiknar Cave and being told it was on a 12 hour timer. Wait a minute...with the skill maxed, that's not supposed to happen. And the timing was a major suck. And apparently it was another added "feature" that showed up with no information on it.
    Cmon, can we get this fixed? Now I've got to lug around tinkered work stations because a current AA TS Prestige line is borked?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

I just checked mine and they repeatedly can be summoned over and over again. Maybe check your AA again or reset it again or something else is interfering not sure.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

try to change to another aa spec and then back again
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

In fact, I did reset the AA spec on that line and was still experiencing the problem. I've logged in other toons, so we'll see what happens. I'm not aware of what else could "interfere" with the ability to recall them. Any thoughts on that?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I'm going to do that. Tried a different spec that had it and no enchilada. still shows a 10 hr lockout. I did try it on another toon and it's working as intended. So back to this one toon and try a different AA spec entirely without and then switching back. Scratching my head on why this one toon is having this issue.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Latest update: switched out of the spec entirely and then switched back to the TS one. Still shows 10 hour lockout for some reason on this toon only. The other ones I've tested seem to be working fine. Why this one appears to be non functional is puzzling to say the least. If anyone has any ideas on why this is popping up on one toon and none of my others, I'd be interested in hearing.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Daryx Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that you will see the lockout timer until the 12 hours from the original time has expired, even if you reset the AA. The last time I had this happen that was what I saw; it's been awhile, but resetting the AA doesn't clear the timer. Only time itself can do that. Once you hit the 12 hours it should be fine.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Gerak Well-Known Member

Did you try removing all the Tradeskill Prestige specs by selecting rollback for the entire Tradeskill Prestige line and then selecting them again. I had to do this once on 1 toon a long time ago because cooldown was borked. It fixed the problem for me. I figured it lost a pointer when it was created and needed to be wiped clean and reselected to find itself.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Tried that and it didn't work either. I think Daryx may be correct. For whatever reason this showed up this am, I'm hoping the timer will clear the problem. What concerns me is that if it occurred once for no identifiable reason, it may do so again. Appreciate all the excellent suggestions, folks.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Nunja Well-Known Member

You have to max the points for it to be immediate. Now you just have to wait til the timer is up then it will work .
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

I used to get this problem periodically with the harvest tracking AA. Despite it always being at rank 5 it would suddenly develop a timer as if it was only rank 1 and sometimes the icon for it would vanish from my knowledge book completely. The only way I could ever find to fix it was to remove and re-apply the AA points in it. Thankfully it hasn't happened for a very long time.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Hate to bust your balloon, but it had 5 points in it which is the max. I used that configuration to run BoL TS sig line and having it immediate is a requirement. It's worked just fine on the other 14 toons. This ain't my first rodeo, haha
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened. I've gotten 14 toons through BoL TS sig line without a hitch until this one. Damned if I can figure out what went wrong.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It happened to me on my alchemist, had to commit another AA build then recommit the build with stations to get them back.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. Rdy2rock Member

I've seen this bug before, it has been around for quite some time. You take a risk if you forget to un-summon the crafting station before you evac or zone of any kind. It's frustrating and easy to forget to do that when you go auto pilot after doing the questlines on multiple toons. Nothing you can do but ride the timer out and don't forget to un-summon. Not sure if that is what happened to you.

~Rdy2rock
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thnx, Rock. That's exactly what happened. That makes sense. I was in a rush to get to a PQ and forgot to unsummon the work bench. Lesson learned.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.