TS EXP STUCK

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-PeasenBarracks, Nov 27, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-PeasenBarracks Guest

Dinged 75 Jeweler. Bought books and such. I have done 6 discovery combos and the exp bar refuses to move past 2% that it was when I dinged. WTF is up? Petition no response. Bugged no response. A little help would be appreciated.
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Have you tried zoning? Camping it out? Are you using a custom UI?

(You won't get a response off a /bug, FYI. Those go to QA for testing)
  3. ARCHIVED-PeasenBarracks Guest

This has been going on for two nights. Have zoned numerous times. Have done a full file scan....etc...
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

PeasenBarracks wrote:
    I haven't seen anyone else complain about it (and I think there'd be screaming) so my first instinct is something on your end, maybe you're bugged. Maybe call Customer Support tomorrow if you don't hear back on your petition.
  5. ARCHIVED-Shadowfire Guest

I saw someone with this problem today on AB. Apparently, their account is no longer flagged for RoK and thus they cannot gain exp past 70.
  6. ARCHIVED-ZeroRavesOn Guest

Myself and a buddy both had the same issue last night, for some people who had preordered RoK on the station store, they revoked permission for it. I had to call CS, which took (according to the timer on my phone) 46 minutes of being on hold, only to be told that I had to rebuy RoK. I know this is a SoE issue, since she and I both were canceled on the same day, using different cards, different accounts etc.

I had to rebuy RoK, but the CSR had to manually reflag our accounts with the preorder promotions. The CSR rudely claimed both of us must not have paid our credit card bills and so we were denied, but he ultimately did fix the issue. The strange thing being that this is the same card that I pay for my subscription with, and yet SoE failed to cancel my subscription, since I apparently 'didn't pay the bill'.

If you feel attached to your preorder bonuses, be prepared to spend a good while on hold, hearing the Sol Eye and Far Seas themes looped over and over, but the issue would ultimately be resolved.
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Customer Service info from the Knowledge Base:

Phone Support is available for all SOE Technical, and Account/Billing issues from 10am to 7pm PST on Monday through Friday. We can be reached at 858-537-0898.
  8. ARCHIVED-Liljna Guest

The whole 'loosing RoK because of apparently no payment' problem seems rather large. There is a post about it elsewhere http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=396093

I have also seen several problems in the Trial forums, about new players that can't access the page where they can pay for their new game.

So it seems there is a general problem with the accounting.

OP, I hope you can get it fixed, good luck!