Trying to use Broker help please

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Sabertooth, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Sabertooth Member

Finally trying to learn how to sell on the broker....all those advanced recipes and special ingredients i've been throwing away..... :/

Do i need a separate strong box for each item im selling?
    I am a Carpenter so can make pristine ash box. Is this the sales box i should use to sell my stuff?

Also how long does it take to sell things? i priced mine lower price. I read carpenter items and resources sell well?
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  2. jblackfox Member

You can put a many items in a sales crate as it will hold. Any box or bag will work but those listed as a "sales crate" are best because they don't add an admin fee.
    Selling things quickly is based on price and how many people are looking for whatever it is you are selling so some things will sell faster than others.
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Most sales crates DO add an admin fee... but sales crates can be placed in a house so toons can come there to buy without a fee. Other boxes cannot be placed.
    Breanna, Saw-Lau and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Make the ash salescrate (or regular crate, or even a backpack). Open a broker window, and drop the salescrate. crate, or backpack into one of the empty slots at the top. Then click the box you just added and start dragging stuff you want to sell into the broker window.

If you use a salescrate, go to your house (if you have one) and install a market board. Click the board, then right-click the salescrate, and you can set it down in your house.
  5. Sabertooth Member

Thanks for help! Now i've sold something for 80p...how do i collect the money? It say"coin gained this session 80p". But under my character window it still say i only have 1p ?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. jblackfox Member

When you see the notice that something has sold you are in the screen for sales. If you click to the "sell" screen you have the option to take the coin up at the top of the screen.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Click a sales container in your broker window. Up near the top there's a button to collect your coin. You have to do this for each individual container.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Sabertooth Member

THANKS !! i made alot of p's just selling low level resources and low level crafted boxes !! fun fun fun :)

off to collect now that im professional merchant !